By clearing your browsers cache & cookies you force the browser to download the latest versions of the webpages you are visiting. This can sometimes be needed after technical issues or updates of the site. Here you find instructions of how you clear the history in the browser you are using:
I’m using Google Chrome
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click the three dots, "Customize and control Google Chrome".
3. Click Settings.
4. Press "Privacy and security"
5. Choose "Clear browsning data"
6. At the top, choose a time range.
7. Check the boxes "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files,"
6. Click Clear data.
I’m using Microsoft Edge:
1. Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
2. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
3. Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
I’m using Mozilla Firefox:
1. In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. ...
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
4. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
5. With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
I’m using Safari:
1. From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
3. Confirm when prompted.